- Eyecatching bright pink color
- natural "Sakura" flavor which reminds you of Japanese traditional sweets,
- "Sakura Mochi"
- Milky & sweet and sour taste with an enchanting aroma like cinnamon
- Smooth & short after taste with a hint of anise
Sakura for Japanese People
"Sakura" means cherry blossom. After passing strict winter, it blooms only for about two weeks. This aspect looks very tempting to Japanese people and they cherish as the embodiment of mystic and fleeting things from the ancient time.
- Sakura Nogori 6oz
- Lemon Juice 1oz
- Sparkling Water 6oz
- Sakura Nigori 2.5oz
- Milk or Soy Milk 3.6 oz
- Mix Sakura Nigori inot hot milk/soy milk. Top it with whipped cream.
- Sakura Nigori 1.40z
- Vodka 1.40z
- Lime Juice 0.5oz
- Add all ingredients. Shake and pour.